So tonight Sophie invited us over to her GiGi's house to play. Boy did these girls have a blast! They were adorable! I think they had the most fun pushing each other on Sophie's car. Gracie and I want to thank Kim and GiGi for having us over to play and we can't wait to do it again! (Gracie was so tired that she didn't even want me to rock her she wanted in her bed and she was out like a light!)
I got a few pictures of the girls in action but Kim took lots of pictures and even took some video so I will get more from her hopefully. I am sure she will post some things on her blog also so be sure to check out the 3carrs link here on my blog!!!!!
I have also added a picture for Gracie's Aunt Michele...Gracie wore one of the tops that her Aunt Michele got her (it was a little cool for the skirt) today and we thought we would snap a picture for her!!!!
2 comments:
I had a blast watching the girls this evening. They were soooooo cute together. I want to thank you for bringing Gracie over and please come back anytime.
GiGi
Sophie passed out too!! I already told Steven that this summer he can play golf with Kev and we'll be in the pool!
Post a Comment