Friday, March 2, 2007

Introducing Marlee!







Poor Gracie turned one on M0nday and it has just gone down hill from there. She had shots on Wednesday, felt bad on Thursday from the shots and today she has a stomach bug with something funky going on with her eye. So we haven't been taking any pictures or even had time to post any old ones. We even had to cancel her birthday picture session which was scheduled for tomorrow! So, I am taking this opportunity ( I have been meaning to do this for a week or so) to introduce Miss Marlee!!!!


Miss Marlee is seven weeks old and is my friend Shelly's newest addition. Isn't she just a doll! I haven't got to see much of her since she was born because it seems like Gracie always has something and I haven't wanted to get around them just in case. But last Sunday we went to church with Marlee and she was just the sweetest baby as for my little wiggle worm, we had to go to the nursery because she couldn't stay still and she wanted to crawl out into the aisle and under the pews.

No comments: