Gracie has had a rough past few days. She had a terrible stomach bug, as I mentioned before and everytime we thought she was over it we would give her something to eat because she was starving and then she would be sick all over again. Needless to say we are all happy it is over and we are all happy to see Gracie's smile again! Tonight we did a little bit of everything...we modeled our new Easter dress, begged daddy for some of his cookie and even rolled around in the floor. So I say, welcome back Gracie!
Tuesday, March 6, 2007
Welcome Back Gracie!
Gracie has had a rough past few days. She had a terrible stomach bug, as I mentioned before and everytime we thought she was over it we would give her something to eat because she was starving and then she would be sick all over again. Needless to say we are all happy it is over and we are all happy to see Gracie's smile again! Tonight we did a little bit of everything...we modeled our new Easter dress, begged daddy for some of his cookie and even rolled around in the floor. So I say, welcome back Gracie!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I LOVE her new Easter dress. It is ADORABLE!!!! See this is another reason why we need to find a church. Aside from the whole Jesus thing, Church = a reason to go out and buy cute dresses! HAHA!
Post a Comment