My little baby bug is becoming a Jr. tadpole this week! Gracie is graduating into the next classroom at daycare. Each day this week she will spend a little more time until Friday I will drop her off and pick her up there for her first full day. There are four of them that are moving up together including Gracie's best friend Sophie. They have been getting them ready for their big move by having them sleep on cots and sitting at a table and eating with a plate and utensils!
Yes, I admit it, I almost cried when Ms. Lynn told me she was moving up. I know Gracie will be fine in the new room and she is ready to "spread her wings" but it still makes me sad because everyone in the baby bugs room is WONDERFUL! It also means that Gracie is growing up. I see the kids that were in the room with Gracie and it seems like as soon as they get in the new room they look so grown up! So again, a big thank you to Ms. Lynn, Ms. Alicia, Ms. Jess, and Ms. Kristy (and everyone else) for showing my Gracie so much love and making her feel at home for the past nine months.
NOW ........
P.S. Thanks Uncle Nate for the Strawberry Milkshake Oreos.....I love them, can you tell?????
No comments:
Post a Comment