So I thought we had baby proofed the house pretty good. I know we still needed to finish some of the cabinets but Gracie knew what she could get into and left the rest alone....until now! It is like overnight the child has figured out how to do everything she is not supposed to do. She tried to open the oven when she saw me do it, she already knows to grab the baby gate handle (luckily she is not tall or strong enough to really do that) and she can open all the cabinets some even with the safety locks on them. Tonight she helped herself to some goodies out of the pie safe. Notice it was the cookies that she brought me. I have a lot of work to do on getting the house "Gracie proofed" now!
Also, I have been trying to get a picture of Gracie and her new Elmo backpack that Grandma Joan got her for school. She loves it and tonight Kev got a few pictures. I wish he would have gotten one from her level instead of on top of her but she wouldn't hold still and was walking toward him or away and he never got a really good shot. She looks like such a big girl!
2 comments:
Gosh, Gracie looks just like a Big girl, going off to school with that back pack. Too cute
GiGi
That back pack ROCKS!! I wonder if they make a Wiggles back pack??
Post a Comment