Friday, April 6, 2007

Official Jr. Tadpole

Check out the hair!!!!

Sharing a little love...these two are silly!!!!


Gracie and a new friend!!!!

Chowing down!!!!!


Today was Gracie's first full day in her new classroom. She was a little unsure at first when I dropped her off but I watched her in the monitors for a little bit and once they separated all the classes and she was actually in her room she seemed at home. Her and Sophie were walking around checking things out and chillin on the beanbag. This afternoon was their spring party and since I actually had the day off I decided to join in the fun. When I arrived they had already started eating and they were clearly enjoying their party foods! Also, they had actually put Gracie's hair up in a little pigtail thing so her and Sophie had matching hair styles. I got a few pics of the new crew and a few of Gracie and her best pal Sophie!

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Looks like they had a blast at the party! Love the matching hair-dos!