Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Adventures at Daycare



This evening was Parent/Teacher night at daycare and it was the last time I would meet with Gracie's teacher Ms. Lynn. Since Gracie started at daycare, Ms. Lynn has always given me the best pictures that she takes and I think maybe she should be a professional because Gracie always seems to be smiling in the pictures (seems I can rarely get her to smile long enough to take a picture). So tonight she gave me a bunch more pics that I love but two especially. The one of Gracie outside is just darling and then there is the picture of the crew sleeping on their cots for the first time. It is the sweetest thing! Gracie of course is the one with her butt up in the air with no blanket!!!!! Thanks again Lynn for everything you have done for Gracie!!!!!

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Aren't those pics the greatest!! I wish I had a scanner to put mine up....The girls are liking the new room so much that it kind of makes me sad...like they are growing up too darn fast!