As I said in my previous post I wanted to try and get some better pictures of Miss Prissy Pants in her sunglasses and well I did! This morning after we got dressed I told Gracie to grab her glasses so we could go bye bye. So, we grabbed them and put them on and to my surprise (and lucky I had the camera ready) she left them on. She struted down the hall and then started chasing Winnie because she wanted to give her a hug. After a couple of unsuccessful attempts she finally was able to catch Winnie and give her a hug. Winnie gave lots of wet kisses in return which brought about lots of giggles from Gracie Beth!!!!!
We were then off to spend the day with Grandma and Grandpa Knight. They were supposed to go camping this weekend, however, they had some wiring trouble and had to skip camping. BUT Papa had the camper all ready for Gracie in the driveway with her own little camping chair. We even pulled the picnic table over and ate lunch outside (or attempted to anyway). Here is a picture of Gracie and her Papa practicing for the real camping trips.
1 comment:
Love the shades! how fun for Gracie seeing the elephants. maybe next year the girls can go together.
GiGi
Post a Comment