Tuesday, May 15, 2007

This and That...

So, I have been terrible about putting anything new on here but I really have not been in the mood to get on the computer once I get home from work. Still really not in the mood but I will put some random pics up that we have taken over the past couple of weeks or so.


Gracie is feeling much better, some days better than others and I have been trying to keep her out of day care and away from all the other sicky kids until she can get tubes in her ears. She will be getting the tubes put in on May 24, so again everyone keep her in your thoughts and prayers now that she doesn't get sick prior to the surgery and then that she gets through the surgery alright.



Okay, now for the pics!




Gracie & Sophie enjoying a snack together. Sophie came over to play last week. (And yes that is a bite mark on Gracie's face!)


Gracie & Mommy showing off our matching aprons that Grandma Joan got us!

Gracie & Daddy riding the four wheeler...Gracie LOVED this and cried when Kev rode off without her!

Gracie helping Mommy make muffins. I think she liked the batter more than the finished product!

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

Love the matching aprons...those are right up your ally!!!! And OMG how cute are they sitting at that table!!! They look like big girls!

Anonymous said...

love all the pics. the one with sophie and gracie looks like they are having a big girl get together. i promise that lots and lots of prayers will be said for Gracie.
GiGi