Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Feeling Yucky, Again!!!!!!



Our sweet Gracie is sick AGAIN! She was scheduled to have tubes put in her ears on Thursday and now we have had to cancel that because she has the sickies again! Daycare called this afternoon to tell me that Gracie had a low grade fever and bells started going off because I knew she probably had an ear infection. I called the doctor who was going to do the surgery to ask what I needed to do and I was instructed to take her to pediatrician for an evaluation. At our doctor's visit we discovered that Gracie was wheezing really bad, both ears were infected and her eyes are infected! She was given a breathing treatment immediately, and then we left with several prescriptions and a lot of instructions. We go back on Monday to check the wheezing and I have to reschedule the ear surgery. We will also be going to an allergist to see if we can figure out what exactly is causing all of the yucky stuff! If we find out it is the dog, any one interested in a boxer?????
Poor thing looked horrible this evening so I thought I would post some pictures from a couple of weekends ago. I had some coupons from picture people and our membership was about to expire so I went to take advantage of our freebies! These are two from the session.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear that Miss Gracie is sick again. hope she feels better soon. I love that dress she has on in the pictures. She look adorable.
GiGi