Tuesday May 1 was mine and Kev's 3 year anniversary and I wanted to surprise him with a little time away. I didn't want to spend a lot of money and of course I didn't want to be away from Miss Gracie for long so I found an Inn (which ended up not being that cheap but oh well) in the middle of no where and booked a room for this weekend. It was all a big secret but Kev, who never checks the mail, got the reservation confirmation in the mail! So, secret out we then planned what we were going to do instead of winging it! We left Saturday morning and arrived at North Fork Mountain Inn, after several stops for this and that, around 3:00. The Inn was beautiful and the room was WONDERFUL! I wanted to move in! It was nice to get away and I wish we could have had a few nights to ourselves but it was nice enough just to have one!
On another note, Gracie's allergies are still dragging her down and she gets her tubes put in and adenoids taken out on Thursday. We have to be at the hospital at 6:00 a.m. so everyone have her in your thoughts and prayers. I am hoping that this will be the thing we are looking for to help give her some relief from all the sickies that she has had!!!!!!!
I will leave you with a few pictures of our stay at the Inn.
2 comments:
Nice room!!! I'm glad you guys had fun! We'll DEFINITELY be thinking about Miss. Gracie.
our thoughts and prayers will be with Gracie.
GiGi
Post a Comment