Thursday, February 22, 2007

Sesame Street is the Bomb!



As a child growing up all we really had to watch was Sesame Street and I still to this day love it. After having Gracie I realized that it was almost impossible to find it on the tv. Thank goodness for videos! Gracie really doesn't have much interest for the childrens shows right now and it is a miracle when she sits still to watch anything. However, while watching this video she actually would occasionally sit and watch what was going on and when Ernie came on singing about his rubber ducky she shot up to the television and stood there through the whole song. It was priceless. I don't know what it was about this particular song...may be because she has a bath book about Ernie and his ducky or the fact that she has a rubber ducky???? Whatever it was she loved it and I am hoping that she will love and learn from Sesame Street the same as her mommy did!

No comments: