My sweet Gracie is one today! I can't believe that a year has already gone by...before I know it she will be starting school!
Yesterday we had Gracie a little birthday celebration with family and Gracie's best friend, Sophie, joined us! Gracie got lots of presents ( a big thank you to all) and loved her balloons and cake! Actually, I think those were her two favorite things. I love this picture of Sophie giving Gracie a big birthday hug! I will add some cake pictures later...we really didn't get any good ones because Kev had the video camera. I will get some and post them.
Yesterday was also Gracie's first swimming lesson! She was unsure at first and cried for about five minutes or so but then she seemed to get the hang of things and had a ball! Gracie is taking swimming lessons with her friends Sophie, Ben and her new friend Ethan!
Yesterday we had Gracie a little birthday celebration with family and Gracie's best friend, Sophie, joined us! Gracie got lots of presents ( a big thank you to all) and loved her balloons and cake! Actually, I think those were her two favorite things. I love this picture of Sophie giving Gracie a big birthday hug! I will add some cake pictures later...we really didn't get any good ones because Kev had the video camera. I will get some and post them.
Yesterday was also Gracie's first swimming lesson! She was unsure at first and cried for about five minutes or so but then she seemed to get the hang of things and had a ball! Gracie is taking swimming lessons with her friends Sophie, Ben and her new friend Ethan!
2 comments:
This is such a CUTE picture!!! I love it!
Awe...those girls are too sweet!
Miss Gracie, I hope you had a wonderful birthday! Can't wait to see you enjoying your cake. You and Sophie B look adorable.
Sophie's GiGi
Post a Comment