

After battling a terrible cold last week Gracie made her recovery just in time to start celebrating what I thought was a one day holiday but leave it to the grandparents to drag it out a little longer. She received lots of valentine goodies and loved every bit of it! She also got to make valentines for all of her friends at school. She was pretty good at keeping the paint on the cards, however, she did ingest a tiny bit! Valentine's Day started out pretty rough but in the end turned out pretty well. Gracie exchanged valentines with her friends and they had a special snack of what I was initially told was going to be a sugar cookie....well, I was informed when picking Gracie up that she had a cupcake with pink icing and a chocolate chip cookie! Sugar, sugar and sugar!!!!! But she loved it and afterall it was Valentine's Day!

No comments:
Post a Comment