Sunday, October 5, 2008

Fall Fun!






Today Grace and I went to the Corn Maize in Milton with Uncle Nate and Aunt Susie and boy was it an adventure! It was kind of hot and I think we were all dragging a little but all in all it was fun! Gracie did really well and was just saying "I want outta of here" when we were almost done and we were all begging for the exit! We did run across a black snake which was HUGE but Uncle Nate brushed it with a piece of corn and it slithered away thank goodness! Gracie also broke the rules and picked a piece of corn for Mama that we had to carry through half the adventure! I want to go back for the haunted trail so we will see if I can get any takers on that! And for the final picture....this is what an 8 acre corn maize does to little girls!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that she's still holding on to her corn even when she falls asleep. -Susan

Katie said...

The only time I've been through the corn maze, I was ready to be out when we made it to the end. I'm impressed Gracie did so well with the maze. Clinging to the corn in the car is adorable!