Friday, September 19, 2008
Football Friday Night
So, tonight we decided to head out to a local high school football game. I haven't been to a high school game in quite a while and Kev had to work concessions for St. Albans tonight so Gracie and I headed over to check out the action. No pics but Gracie had a blast! The cheerleaders weren't much to brag about since everytime we walked by them they were NEVER cheering! But she loved the bands and even sat there and watched the game. Her favorite part about the whole thing though....people watching. She stared all around her in amazement and trust me there was a lot of different and weird things to look at! I was shocked at how most of the kids looked and was thinking...did I act or dress like that when I was in school? Most of them if they had enough clothes on look so grungy that I was wondering if any of them even showered. I guess that is the look these days huh? I begged Grace not to act like they were when she grew up...let's keep our fingers crossed!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment