Friday, August 29, 2008

Bye Bye Paci!

So tonight we had the bye-bye paci party with Sophie and all in all I think it went pretty well. I will go into more detail later and post some pics and video but it is 10:15 and I just put Gracie down and well....I figure I better get to bed before she wakes up missing you know what! I am very proud of her! After the party she kept saying over and over that she didn't need a paci as if trying to convince herself and it took a little flipping and flopping but she finally went to sleep! More later! Good night! Kim, I hope it went as smooth over at your house!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah Gracie!!!! can't believe they are such big girls.
G

Katie said...

Kim told me about the party. I dread making Jordan give up her paci in a year or so. During a recent doctor visit I had to have an office runner bring me her paci from daycare because she would not calm down otherwise. I told someone I would pay $100 for a paci at that point! I hope Gracie survived her first night without her paci.