I know I have been missing for well over a month...okay almost two but the computer was down for one month and well, I just find it virtually impossible to find time to sit in front of the computer once I get home from work. However, it is Saturday and Gracie is down for a nap so I am giving it a try!
So much has happened in the past couple of months that I am not even going to attempt to rehash it all so I will just throw out some pictures and start fresh this week!

Gracie hanging out with the big people at Beech Fork (she did a lot of that!)
Gracie eating her breakfast like a big girl one morning while watching elmo!
Helping mommy bake (I was done and she had just woke up and decided she should lick the bowl)!
Gracie and her new cousin Nicholas (adopted from Russia...an absolute doll)!

Gracie and Winnie chilling in the pool!
Gracie & her new friend Dylan at Beech Fork.
They were something together!
Helping papa get dinner ready at Beech Fork.
1 comment:
Welcome back! Looks like camping was fun!
Post a Comment