Saturday, March 15, 2008

True friends....

Share their shoes (Sophie got shoes and Gracie immediately put them on)

are always there to give a push, and,

always go to the potty together!


Tonight was Sophie's 2nd birthday bash and boy did they have fun! Playing in Sophie's playroom, eating cupcakes, opening presents and going to the potty (which I think the two of them went five times each!) So, Happy Birthday Sophie!!!!!!! Thanks Kim, Gracie had a wonderful time and was singing happy birthday to Sophie even after we got home!




I am also posting a few pictures from last night when we went to a Mary Kay party that my friends Jenn & Jessica had. I didn't get to put on any makeup but Gracie sure did! Her and Jessa had a blast!




1 comment:

Kimberly said...

I'm glad you guys could make it! The kids were hilarious! And gracie was cracking everyone up with the shoes!!!

And I'm LOVIN' the makeup! I don't think Avon will be hiring her anytime soon!