Friday, August 17, 2007
Big Girl...
As I sit here typing, Gracie is sleeping in her big girl bed! I decided to give it a try this weekend to see how it would go and take it out (it has been in her room for a couple of weeks) if it didn't go over well. So far so good! I put her in it and she was just laying there looking around when I walked out and told her goodnight...I haven't heard a peep! I am sure I may be up at some point through the night but it is a start. My little baby is growing up!!!!!!!!! Wish us luck!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh me oh my !!!! Not the little baby Gracie!!!! She can not be growing up this fast :-( And I am missing it all......Man I miss you all we have to get together soon. Call me Lynn
Post a Comment