Sunday, July 15, 2007

Congrats to my Baby Brother!!!!!!!!!













Yesterday my brother married the sweetest girl EVER and we welcome her to our crazy family with open arms!!!!! It was a long time coming and I am so happy they decided to take the plunge! The ceremony was beautiful and they are now on their way to Barbados for what I am sure is to be a WONDERFUL honeymoon! We got a few pictures and we are anxiously awaiting the ones from Anne!!!!!!!!!!!!! And a big thank you Anne, if you read this! You did a wonderful job!!!!!
Also, I am probably biased but isn't Gracie the most beautiful little princess ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I totally agree. That dress is adorable!!! Too cute
GiGi

Kimberly said...

What a cute flower girl!!! Did she walk down the asile? I can't wait to see the pics Anne took!

Stephanie said...

No, she didn't make it down the asile. She almost going the right way and then she saw a little girl of one of the groomsmen sitting towards the back with her mommy EATING PUFFS! So, Gracie veered off to join her! My mom then walked down the asile and carried her down.

Anonymous said...

You aren't biased! Gracie looked absolutely precious!! Leah has a really cute pic of her..I'll try to get a copy of it.